Have you been ordered to complete community service hours, or are you in the pre-trial phase?
We have an awesome opportunity for you to complete your hours, while giving us a hand with the online tasks that need to get done in our organization.
This opportunity is great, especially for those with physical limitations. As long as your Parole or Probation Officer allows you to work with computers and with us, and you are able to comply with the requirements below, we will gladly work with you.
The simple requirements are:
- You must have a laptop or computer (no phone or tablet)
- You must have high-speed internet
- You will need a quiet place to work.
- You will need to commit to working a minimum of two (2) hours at a time
- You must be comfortable working alone, or on a team
- You can work whatever hours you choose. However, we are only available from 8am-8pm. Sun-Sat
If you would like to complete your community service hours with us, please complete the form below.. One of our team members will contact you in 1-2 days.
Community Service Hours Application
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org